Re: Manipulator Import in Powerpoint
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82177] Re: [mg82170] Manipulator Import in Powerpoint
- From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:07:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200710130804.EAA17889@smc.vnet.net>
That's an interesting idea, and would produce a whole new
community of Mathematica users. But, I doubt that it is
Why not use the slideshow feature of mathematica, and forget
powerpoint completely? Just a suggestion...
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, michopoulos at gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to import a manipulator object into a Powepoint
> presentation? Has anybody created an object plugin?
> Alternatively, is there a translator to take a Powerpoint and covert
> it to A MAahematica 6.0 presentation?
Prev by Date:
Re: Evaluation question
Next by Date:
Re: Would like to specify "Traditional Form" in the option inspector
Previous by thread:
Manipulator Import in Powerpoint
Next by thread:
Re: Manipulator Import in Powerpoint and vice versa