Re: Manipulator Import in Powerpoint and vice versa

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg82182] Re: [mg82170] Manipulator Import in Powerpoint and vice versa
  • From: michopoulos <michopoulos at>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

Craig and all,

  Actually this brings a refinement/restatement of the problem (I have
asked WRI but have not heard back form them yet):

1. Is there a way to automatically import Powerpoint to Mathematica slide show
(Inverse statement for intentions related to previous question)?

2. Since there is a plugin to import an Applet into a Powerpoint, is
there a way to get the Manipulator Object to Mapped to an Applet? I
realize that manipulator uses JLink internally (and therefore it should
(maybe) have a Java object incarnation) but I had no had the time to
investigate further....

Any thoughts?

Thanks greatly,

-john michopoulos