Re: Re: Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82209] Re: [mg82200] Re: [mg82139] Re: [mg82098] Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook
- From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 01:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200710120652.CAA04375@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <21279831.1192307686453.JavaMail.root@m35> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <7122444.1192361687112.JavaMail.root@m35>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at bigfoot.com
Sorry; I stand corrected.
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:19:08 -0500, Nasser Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "DrMajorBob" <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
> To: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>; <mathgroup at smc.vnet.net>
> Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:28 PM
> Subject: [mg82200] Re: [mg82139] Re: [mg82098] Re: [Mathematica 6]
> Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook
>>>> on the menu doesn't work properly either, it only magnifies the cells
>>>> that are selected, instead of the entire notebook. It works fine on
>>>> OS X.
>>> The above is BY DESIGN. it works the same on windows.
>> Wrong. Not at my WinXP machine, it doesn't! The magnification popup
>> affects the entire notebook, whether I have any cells selected or not,
>> that has been true in every version I've used.
> He is talking about using the MENU, not the magnification POPUP.
> I answered about the MENU part, which only magnifies the cell selected
> on my
> machine (windows)
> Here is a movie showing this:
DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulator Import in Powerpoint
Next by Date:
Re: Evaluation question
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook
Next by thread: