Re: Recursion limit: a good idea to ignore?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82330] Re: Recursion limit: a good idea to ignore?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:16:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello all, Many thanks for your comments. It seems unanimous that RecursionLimit is designed to be lifted by the careful programmer. I don't know if I'm careful enough :) but I'm happy for now. All the best, Will