Re: Font problem in Mathematica 6.0.1 Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82369] Re: Font problem in Mathematica 6.0.1 Linux
- From: Peter <petsie63 at googlemail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 05:02:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Oct 17, 9:57 am, Jimmy Lee <jimmyjac... at hotmail.com> wrote: > When I use the / key for division I see rectangles in place. It does the same thing with esc character (three dots). I'm guessing it's some font problem but I'm stuck, can somebody point me in the right direction please? Thanks This: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/linux/general/configurenumlock.html will probably help you.