Re: Convert to Text Display has no keyboard short cut

Hello Li Zhengji,
thanks for your answer. But! I have a MacBookPro
1. with Mathematica V6.01 and it only has a SystemMenuSetup.ml. There is nothing about the shortcuts in there.
2. I have also 5.2 and there is all the stuff you describe,
MenuSetup.tr

Questions:
1. I suppose I can not use the MenuSetup.tr for version 6.0.1?
2. Where does Mathematica V 6.01. get all these keyboard short cuts from?
with friendly greetings,
Peter