Re: WebMathematica and 6.0 problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82495] Re: WebMathematica and 6.0 problems
- From: Albert <awnl at arcor.net>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:40:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200710200951.FAA28777@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:
> On 20 Oct 2007, at 18:51, Albert wrote:
>> Probably it is a better idea to install mathematica 5.2 which usually
>> runs alright with the license password installed for version 6.
> I don't think this is true.
Actually I don't know whether that is generally true or not, it has
always worked for me, though. Sorry if this has caused trouble for anyone...
Prev by Date:
mathematica 6.0 for linux crashes when manipulating plots of the tutorial
Next by Date:
Installed new Version 6.1 Add Ons Problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: WebMathematica and 6.0 problems
Next by thread:
determine viewpoint value during V6 3d rotation