Zoom2D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82579] Zoom2D
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

4 weeks ago I posted the newest version of Zoom2D adapted to Mahematica

6.0.1. Since I received 2 complaints that the new version is not working

because the command "BoxForm`ClosingSaveDialog -> False]" is marked red

by Mathematica's editor.

Well, I just made several plots (e.g. Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,10}]) and tried

Zoom2D, this worked without problems. Looking at the code, it is true

that the above command is flagged red, but this seems rather a bug of

the editor than of Zoom2D.

If somebody had a problem with Zoom2D, I beg that he sends me an example

that I have a chance to look at it.

Daniel