Re: Use of FrameLabel for GraphicsGrid

Hi,

even when Options[GraphicsGrid] say that there is a FrameLabel option,
Mathematica ignore it and it is not lited in the documentation but

Show[GraphicsGrid[
    Table[Plot[Sin[i x + theta], {x, -2 Pi, 2 Pi}], {theta, 0, Pi,
      Pi/2}, {i, 1, 3}], Frame -> True] // FullGraphics, Frame -> True,
   FrameLabel -> {{None, None}, {None, "Test"}}, FrameTicks -> None]

may help a bit.

Regards
   Jens