Re: Setting Negatives to Zero
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82809] Re: Setting Negatives to Zero
- From: Ray Koopman <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:18:21 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 30, 1:38 am, "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McC... at umbc.edu> wrote: > I have a very large data set (64000 x 583) in which negative values > indicate "no data", unfortunately these negatives are not all the same. > I would like to efficiently set all these negatives to zero. With 10% of data missing, data*UnitStep[data] is about twice as fast as data/._?Negative->0 for real data, and about 30 times as fast for integer data.