Re: Easy Mapping problem that has me stumped!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82816] Re: Easy Mapping problem that has me stumped!
  • From: Thomas E Burton <tburton at brahea.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:21:58 -0500 (EST)

The only issue seems to be that Min flattens lists so cannot be
applied at level 2. My no-thought solution is therefore to apply it
by itself at level 3.

Manipulate[Map[Min[1,#]&,Map[#+({x,y,z})&,m,{2}],{3}],{x,0,1},{y,0,1},
{z,0,1}]

Seems to work.

BTW, as a long-time user, I gotta say that Manipulate is sweet!

Tom