Re: Animation of a rotating object. (Mathematica 6)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80817] Re: Animation of a rotating object. (Mathematica 6)
- From: Nacho <ncc1701zzz at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:10:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Hello David. On Sep 1, 6:32 am, "David Park" <djmp... at comcast.net> wrote: > With animation you almost always have to specify PlotRange (as you did) to > prevent 'frame jitter'. > > To zoom in on the object use PlotRegion (in a somewhat unconventional > manner). This is just what I was looking for! It would be nice to have a more easy way, but I suppose it will do the trick. Best regards.