Re: [Mathematica 6] Bug in Labeled, Center align option not accepted. And how to left justify label under object?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80766] Re: [Mathematica 6] Bug in Labeled, Center align option not accepted. And how to left justify label under object?
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 00:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

Nasser,

The same thing happens with Panel. Strictly speaking, the documentation
indicates that the two argument list for position only applies when a LIST
of labels is given. But this certainly seems like a design flaw because in
most cases a user would only use a single label. (I also seem to recall that
the single label case worked in Version 6.0.0 - but I might be mistaken.)

The following works (but is inconvenient):

Panel[{1,2,3},{"123"},{{Bottom,Right}}]
Panel[{1,2,3},{"123"},{{Bottom,Left}}]
Panel[{1,2,3},{"123"},{{Top,Right}}]
Panel[{1,2,3},{"123"},{{Top,Left}}]