Re: Fwd: correction to: more than 1.5 hrs of trying: Grid Alignment problem ?

On 9/4/07, John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> So, for what you wanted, specifying something in 'rules' is the only way you
> could possibly do it.

Leave it to me to doggedly attempt the impossible the first time I try
a new feature. LOL

Thanks for your persistence in this email thread. I am sure you wanted
to bonk me on the head. :-]

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/