Re: Fwd: correction to: more than 1.5 hrs of trying: Grid Alignment problem ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80911] Re: [mg80830] Fwd: correction to: more than 1.5 hrs of trying: Grid Alignment problem ?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 02:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/4/07, John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com> wrote: > Your screenshot shows two sets of curly braces around the 'Right'. There should > only be one set (see again my example above). (there are two examples in the pic - the first one has your command verbatim (unless I am blind, which I have been known to be)) -- http://chris.chiasson.name/