- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80932] Re: Grid
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 05:16:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
the idea of a SparseArray is that the most entries are zero
and only a few are non zero and must be stored.
And why you use a SparseArray for a so tiny matrix of 9 x 9 ?
SparseArrays are for 10000 x 10000 arrays.
> I want to create a 9x9 grid that has specified positive integers,
> fewer than 81, entered in specified cells. I used SparseArray to enter
> the specified numbers in the specified cells, but it put a 0 in every
> unspecified cell.How do I convert the zeros to blanks?
Prev by Date:
Log of y-axis data?
Next by Date:
RE: Plot question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: