Re: Bug with 3D graphics lines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81070] Re: Bug with 3D graphics lines
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

My thanks to Jean-Marc who suggested to me that this problem might be due to my graphics card.  I have a Radeon 9200 SE graphics card with Direct3D hardware acceleration enabled.  When I disabled this feature, the line was drawn correctly.  Also the spurious lines in a Manipulate graphics were also eliminated.  This might affect performance I realize but at least I've identified the problem

You da' man Jean-Marc :)

Chuck