Cole-cole Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81111] Cole-cole Plot
  • From: petitsun <ravindrakumar.bactavatchalou at yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:20:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am new in Mathematica and I would like to express a function of an
another which have the same parameters;

I have my susceptibility complex function eps*(w)=epsinfinite -
Deltaeps / (1+ (i*w*tau)^(alpha))^(beta) (see also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havriliak-Negami_relaxation)

I would like to express the imaginary part eps'' of this funtion eps*
as function of the real part eps' in order to lose the parameter w.

And I dont know how it is possible to do it in mathematica.

Thank you very much....if somebody can help me, it will be very
helpfull...

Ravi