Job - Applied Mathematician - Bellevue WA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81151] Job - Applied Mathematician - Bellevue WA
  • From: julieb at intven.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 03:33:22 -0400 (EDT)

Applied Mathematician

We are a privately-held, invention investment company based in
Bellevue, Washington.  Founded in 2000, our business model centers on
creating, acquiring and licensing pure invention in a variety of
technology areas.  We to commercialize inventions through licensing,
spin-offs, joint ventures and industry partnerships.

We are seeking an accomplished Mathematica programmer to work on a
wide variety of research and publication projects. Join our world-
class team of scientists and inventors in exploring new areas of
technology with your PhD-level skills in mathematical modeling,
statistical analysis, and scientific visualization. Your projects will
span the physical and life sciences, engineering, economics, policy
research and advanced business analysis.

Successful candidates will have an M.S. or Ph.D. in physics,
mathematics, or statistics; advanced skills and at least 3 years
professional experience in the use of Mathematica 5 or 6 for modeling,
statistical analysis, and visualization; and procedural programming
experience. Experience with SQL databases is a plus. Relocation
assistance is available.

To apply, send resume and cover letter to jobs at intven.com