Exporting 3D vector graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81186] Exporting 3D vector graphics
  • From: Robertcop <robin.gruna at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I would like to export 3D plots with transparency from Mathematice to
import them in PowerPoint.

The problem is that PowerPoint can not import pdf files and in the eps
files there is no transparency.

Emf or wmf are the standard Microsoft vector formats so they would be
the best choice for importing into powerpoint, I think. However, the
exported emf or wmf files from 3D graphics look terrible and seem not
to to be a vector graphics but rasterized.

Is there are a proper way or workaround to export vector graphics with
transparency and use them in PowerPoint?

Thank you in advance,
R.