Adding current style name to window title or status area

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81246] Adding current style name to window title or status area
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 03:38:17 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to know the current style my notebook is using.  Would be nice I think if the style name would appear in the window title or maybe in the status area.  Here's what I have so far which only extracts a string containing the style name but I can't figure out how to get it in the window any way.  I realize there's a WindowStatusArea command but I don't know how to use it yet.

nb = Options[EvaluationNotebook[], StyleDefinitions];
myStyle = StyleDefinitions /. nb
my2 = myStyle[[1, 1]]