Re: How to set working directory?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81300] Re: How to set working directory?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:00:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Budaoy wrote: > In Mathematica 6 I can use command Directory to see current working > directory, and also I can use SetDirectory to change my working > directory. But the question is although I set a new directory using > SetDirectory, after I close Mathematica 6 and restart it the working > directory restores to its original one. How can I change the directory > once and makes it as my default working directory? Hi, Check the doc page for init.m! -- Szabolcs