How to set working directory?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81257] How to set working directory?
  • From: Budaoy <yaomengliang at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:32:07 -0400 (EDT)

In Mathematica 6 I can use command Directory[] to see current working
directory, and also I can use SetDirectory[] to change my working
directory. But the question is although I set a new directory using
SetDirectory[], after I close Mathematica 6 and restart it the working
directory restores to its original one. How can I change the directory
once and makes it as my default working directory?

Thanks for your reply.

Budaoy