How to slow down SWF?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81323] How to slow down SWF?
  • From: P_ter <peter_van_summeren at yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:29:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I made a gr = Manipulate[] of sixty functions with parameter n. This worked fine. I could with "+" make a step of 1 in n. I saved like: Export["gr.swf", gr, "FrameRate"->1]. But it jumped between some of the n's. Maybe it is my type of Mathematica (V 6.01, Solaris 10). I use a flash integrated in my Mozilla Browser.
Note: the functions are of non-continuous with time, so it is interesting to see each one.
Can someone help here? Until now all examples in the math group worked fine on my Mathematica.
with friendly greetings,
P_ter