- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81428] Re: FourierTransform
- From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:30:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 19 , 12:19, David <dja.mckec... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am able to perform a FourierTransform of a function with several parameters t -> f
> For example:
> x[t_, x_, y_, z_] := 2*t*x + y*z;
> FourierTransform[x[t, x, y, x], t, f]
> works fine.
> However, I have a lengthy function which I need to transform. When I evaluate my notebook Mathematica produces no errors BUT also no output. It spends a long time evaluating it and then nothing.
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
What is this "lenghty" function please?
Prev by Date:
Number Formatting Along Axes
Next by Date:
Re: Any Mathematica 6 book yet?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to slow down SWF?