Can listcontourplot have log-log axes?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81363] Can listcontourplot have log-log axes?
  • From: Feng-Yin Chang <fychang at slac.stanford.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,
      I have a  data set which is in matrix form. We know the data are easily
shown by Listcontourplot directly. But is it possible to make a
listcontourplot with axes log & log  from the same data set? If the answer
is yes, how can I do the task?
Thanks.  I'm really bothered by that.

Feng-Yin Chang,
Institute of Physics,NCTU,Taiwan