Solving system of differential integral algebraic equations in Mathematica!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81357] Solving system of differential integral algebraic equations in Mathematica!
- From: pradeep <pradeep at purdue.edu>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:52:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Purdue University
Hi All, I have trouble getting Mathematica to solve my Integro-Differential system of equations with either NDSolve or FindRoot. I have a system of equations that include a differential, an algebraic and an integral equation. Is there any command that can solve this system simultaneously?? This can probably be solved by rewriting the equations using discretization but i wanted to know if Mathematica could solve it in a more elegant way. PLz let me know, Thanks in advance! Pradeep