  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81357] Solving system of differential integral algebraic equations in Mathematica!
  • From: pradeep <pradeep at purdue.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:52:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,
I have trouble getting Mathematica to solve my Integro-Differential
system of equations with either NDSolve or FindRoot. I have a system of
equations that include a differential, an algebraic and an integral
equation. Is there any command that can solve this system
simultaneously?? This can probably be solved by rewriting the equations
using discretization but i wanted to know if Mathematica could solve it
in a more elegant way.

PLz let me know,
Thanks in advance!

Pradeep