Re: How to slow down SWF?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg81367] Re: How to slow down SWF?
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

"P_ter" <peter_van_summeren at> wrote in message
news:fcqqm4$1iv$1 at
> Hello,
> I made a gr = Manipulate[] of sixty functions with parameter n. This
> worked fine. I could with "+" make a step of 1 in n. I saved like:
> Export["gr.swf", gr, "FrameRate"->1]. But it jumped between some of the
> n's. Maybe it is my type of Mathematica (V 6.01, Solaris 10). I use a
> flash integrated in my Mozilla Browser.
> Note: the functions are of non-continuous with time, so it is interesting
> to see each one.
> Can someone help here? Until now all examples in the math group worked
> fine on my Mathematica.
> with friendly greetings,
> P_ter

I never tried using "FrameRate", I should check that out. What I do now is

This will generate swf such that it takes timeToPlayFirstControl in seconds
to play the interval of the first control (say slider) frorm start to finish
and back to start.

Actually I just had an example in this screen shot when I just put a post on
a problem exporting to flash as well.