Re: How to slow down SWF?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81367] Re: How to slow down SWF?
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

"P_ter" <peter_van_summeren at yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:fcqqm4$1iv$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hello,
> I made a gr = Manipulate[] of sixty functions with parameter n. This
> worked fine. I could with "+" make a step of 1 in n. I saved like:
> Export["gr.swf", gr, "FrameRate"->1]. But it jumped between some of the
> n's. Maybe it is my type of Mathematica (V 6.01, Solaris 10). I use a
> flash integrated in my Mozilla Browser.
> Note: the functions are of non-continuous with time, so it is interesting
> to see each one.
> Can someone help here? Until now all examples in the math group worked
> fine on my Mathematica.
> with friendly greetings,
> P_ter

I never tried using "FrameRate", I should check that out. What I do now is
this:

AutorunSequencing->{{1,timeToPlyFirstControl},{2,timeToPlaySecondControl},etc....}}

This will generate swf such that it takes timeToPlayFirstControl in seconds
to play the interval of the first control (say slider) frorm start to finish
and back to start.

Actually I just had an example in this screen shot when I just put a post on
a problem exporting to flash as well.

http://12000.org/tmp/091907/export_error.PNG

Nasser