Re: step into dsolve routine on step at a time
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81382] Re: step into dsolve routine on step at a time
- From: sean_incali <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 03:09:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ok, I remembered what it was. It wasn't actually DSOlve, but D. Here's the link to it. But the website says it's for an obsolete product. I wonder if there is any way to do the same thing for DSolve routine. Can anyone think of a way? http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/Demos/Notebooks/Step-by-StepDifferentiation.html It seems like there would be a way to modify the codes that are in that notebook to work with DSolve... Thanks for any input/help/info.