  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81409] Labeling longitudes and latitudes
  • From: kevin_jazz <kevinbowman at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:27:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a command to add longitude and latitude
labels in the WorldPlot package? I'd like to use those labels to
designate the parallels and meridians, e.g., -180, -165,.... I asked
this question last year with no response,  but maybe with Mathematica
6, this is easier....

Thanks!

Kevin