Plotting y-axis in reverse order for atmospheric profiles

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81410] Plotting y-axis in reverse order for atmospheric profiles
  • From: kevin_jazz <kevinbowman at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:28:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm wondering if this is easier in Mathematica 6. I'm trying to plot
terrestrial ozone as a function of
pressure.  It is common practice to plot the highest level, e.g. 1000
hPa, at the bottom of the plot with decreasing log pressure as you
move up the y-axis.  The pressure scale is best plotted in
log and ozone, which can vary by several orders of magnitude, is also
plotted in Log.  I tried creating the same plot for LogLogListPlot (I
simply changed ListPlot to LogLogListPlot), but I get garbage.

Does anyone have an easy solution for this?

Thanks!

Kevin