How to extract values from ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg81431] How to extract values from ListPlot
  • From: vickyisai at
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:32:08 -0400 (EDT)

I use Mathematica 5.2.
I generated a CDF function (cumulative distribution function) using

I get a continuous plot, and now I want to sample this graph i
obtained , that is I want to extract values of this graph at 560
different location. (even if its range is 256, as in my case).
How can i extract value from this plot. If I want to extract  say 1000
samples and my range is of this plot is 256 , i need to extract values
at non integer locations also.

How to do that.
I don't have Image Processing package.