Re: Group opener disappearing with Textbook style

Thanks David.  I know you're good at them.  Mine is messy, unorganized, and spread over two stylesheets.  Maybe that's the problem:  perhaps if I clean up my code and condense it into one organized stylesheet, that may fix the problem.  I'll try that first. :)