[Mathematica 6] Editing 3D graphics? (Editing tool for 2D only)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81536] [Mathematica 6] Editing 3D graphics? (Editing tool for 2D only)
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:55:53 -0400 (EDT)

I really like the 2D graphics editing tool. It allows me to add annotation
to plots when it is too hard to code these directly.

I had a need now to the same but on a 3D plot. It seems the tool only works
on 2D (it says on it 2D :)

So, I was wondering if one know of a way to edit (add annotation) to a 3D
plot?

If not, I hope WRI would add such a support in 6.1

thanks,
Nasser