Re: PRINCIPAL VALUE + 3D NINTEGRATE

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81545] Re: PRINCIPAL VALUE + 3D NINTEGRATE
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:46:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hello djocic,

You need to click on the cell bracket of your Mathematica code (on the right side), then select Cell/ConvertTo/InputForm.  This will convert the formatted cell data to character data that you can then cut and past into these forums.  Your code below has all the extra coding that makes it difficult to understand