Options[] does not list every option

Dear Group,

I'm completely clueless about why Options and AbsoluteOptions do not
list PlotJoined and PlotStyle options in case of passed graphics.
Evaluate code:

graph = ListPlot[Range[0, 10], PlotStyle -> Hue[1], PlotJoined ->
True];
Options[graph]
AbsoluteOptions[graph]

I want to access eg. the styles *after* I have the plot. Is it
possible?
Thank you in advance.

Istvan Zachar.