Re: Options[] does not list every option

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81629] Re: [mg81605] Options[] does not list every option
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:28:56 -0400 (EDT)

This is because PlotStyle and PlotJoined (or Joined in v. 6) are
options of "ListPlot"  but are not obtions of "Graphics". To see the
difference between the two sets of options here:

Complement[Options[ListPlot], Options[Graphics]]

Only the values of options of Graphics are given when you evaluate
AbsoluteOptions[graph].

Andrzej Kozlowski