Re: Flat colour in RegionPlot; millions of little triangles

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81641] Re: Flat colour in RegionPlot; millions of little triangles
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 04:01:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

You wrote:
> This filters the graphic to remove all of the polygons.
>
> g2 = g /. {Polygon[__] -> {}}

This looks exactly like what I had in mind, thanks!
When I get back to the office next week I'll give it a shot.
Without looking at it at the moment I'm guessing that I can use a
similar technique to fill the outline of the region (by looking at
FullForm of the graphic, that is).

I'm pretty new to Mathematica in general so your advice to look inside
the graphic is much appreciated and very timely.

All the best,
Will