how change color of directed edges for GraphPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg87113] how change color of directed edges for GraphPlot
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 03:21:41 -0500 (EST)

I have a directed graph to display using GraphPlot:

I want to display it using GraphPlot...

   GraphPlot[a, Method -> None, DirectedEdges -> True,
      VertexRenderingFunction -> ({Black, Disk[#1, 0.02]} &)]

... but I want the edges and the arrows to be Black and not the default

How can one do this WITHOUT having to completely rewrite what the
default EdgeRenderingFunction->Automatic option does; that is, I still
want the arrows with their heads in the default position (it looks
something like 2/3 the way along each arrow).

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305