Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87188] Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 05:17:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
The Presentations package, at my web site below, has true 3D text that can be fitted to a curved surface. The package has many other features and is aimed both to making custom graphics and to extending Mathematica to make it easier to work with textbooks and research papers in a natural style. -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "P_ter" <peter_van_summeren at yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:fsvels$sto$1 at smc.vnet.net... >I would like to put "Mathematica" on a curved surface, e.g. a torus. > Can anyone help here? > with friendly greetings, > P_ter >