Re: mathematica on macbook... hangs on 5-4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87265] Re: mathematica on macbook... hangs on 5-4
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 06:41:30 -0400 (EDT)

This is clearly something that you should address with Wolfram
support.  Your symptoms suggest that there is something amiss will
permissions on your system, but probably the folks on this group
cannot diagnose this for you.  My system works fine (similar apparent
setup to yours).

Connect with Wolfram support, I am sure that they can help you.

Of course you should try all the usual things, such as doing a fresh
install of Mathematica and making sure that your system is up-to-date
and that your personal account has administrator privileges, and so
on....

--David