Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87433] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:14:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, the secret is called "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" .. Regards Jens Linda (Lin) wrote: > Given Mathematica 6 has been out for several months, why is there still no > information about how to write documentation for 6? I see plenty of > references to this on the web, including some on this mailing list very > recently. But there seems to be no official information. > > I'm puzzled where there is so little information. > > Lin > >