Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87465] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:44:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Apr 10, 2:16 am, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > the secret is called "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" .. or the coming "A WorkLife FrameWork" 3.0 which I am trying to find time to get out the door :-) (http://scientificarts.com/worklife/ ) --David > > Regards > Jens > > Linda (Lin) wrote: > > Given Mathematica 6 has been out for several months, why is there still = no > > information about how to write documentation for 6? I see plenty of > > references to this on the web, including some on this mailing list very > > recently. But there seems to be no official information. > > > I'm puzzled where there is so little information. > > > Lin