Re: Path, Get, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87407] Re: Path, Get, etc.
- From: Antti Penttilä@smc.vnet.net
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, I suppose that <<"ConvexHull3D`" tries to find a file called ConvexHull3D.m (or .mx). Use Get[ "ConvexHull.m"] or Get[ "C:\\...absolute_path...\\ConvexHull.m"] Antti Steve Gray wrote: > I'm trying to read in "ConvexHull.m" with the line > > << "ConvexHull3D`"; but it always says > > Get::noopen: Cannot open ConvexHull3D`. >> > > Checking $Path, it includes paths to several folders which definitely > have a copy of ConvexHull.m, including > > "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Mathematica\ > \\Autoload", > > and there's a copy in the same folder as the file that calls it. > I don't understand why the file isn't found. I'd appreciate any tips. > Thank you. > > Steve Gray >