Re: pdf and accents
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87487] Re: pdf and accents
- From: Alexey Popkov <popkov at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:48:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9 =C1=D0=D2, 13:54, janos <janostothmeis... at gmail.com> wrote: > Saving notebooks in PDF form I get an unreadable result if the text > is, say, in Hungarian, probably the same problem arises with other > languages with diacritical signs. Any idea? > Thank you I have found some workaround but it is not fine: b = ImportString[ExportString["<text in Russian>", "PDF"], "PDF"][] Export["C:\1.pdf", b] Import["C:\1.pdf"][] All symbols will present as contours in the output file.