Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87496] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: Karen Bindash <KarenBindash at googlemail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:57:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10 Apr, 07:16, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > the secret is called "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" .. > > Regards > Jens But Workbench 1.2 is no excuse for not documentating the method to produce documentation (there is a certain irony here). It is about a year ago that 6.0 was released and to leave it a year and still not have the information publically available seems bizare to me. There are 1001 tools designed specifically for creating web pages, yet many people, myself included, prefer to use a text editor and write PHP and HTML. At least give us that choice. And of course, 1.2 is not out, there is not even a link to download a beta of 1.2.