Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87468] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:44:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Linda (Lin) wrote: > > Given Mathematica 6 has been out for several months, why is there still no > > information about how to write documentation for 6? I see plenty of > > references to this on the web, including some on this mailing list very > > recently. But there seems to be no official information. > > > > I'm puzzled where there is so little information. and Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > the secret is called "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" .. > > Regards > Jens And a Google search just now for "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" brought up exactly _two_ (2) hits, both of which seemed to be complaints about Mathematica's documentation, and neither of which actually pointed to "Wolfram Workbench 1.2". So I guess the secret is safe!