Re: Path, Get, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87500] Re: Path, Get, etc.
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:58:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks all, I just made a dumb mistake. On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:55:27 +0000 (UTC), Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com> wrote: > I'm trying to read in "ConvexHull.m" with the line > ><< "ConvexHull3D`"; but it always says > >Get::noopen: Cannot open ConvexHull3D`. >> > >Checking $Path, it includes paths to several folders which definitely >have a copy of ConvexHull.m, including > >"C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Mathematica\ >\\Autoload", > >and there's a copy in the same folder as the file that calls it. >I don't understand why the file isn't found. I'd appreciate any tips. >Thank you. > >Steve Gray