Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87525] Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:58:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <ftmtvk$4pa$1 at smc.vnet.net>, David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com> wrote: > Contact the Wolfram Partnerships group... > > http://partnerships.wolfram.com/ Interesting and useful. But, as with any major product or system or vendor, could be useful to also have a totally _independent_, non-Wolfram-controlled users' group or organization -- such as the web now makes so readily possible.