Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87509] Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
  • From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:55:42 -0400 (EDT)

WetBlanket wrote:
> On Apr 10, 1:18 am, Jon Harrop <j... at ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
>> Is there a directory of available Mathematica Add-Ons (including
>> commercial ones) anywhere?
>>
>> I'm looking for productive ways to advertise our own commercial
>> Mathematica Add-On for time-frequency analysis:
>>
>>  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/CWT/?mma
>>
>> If we can sell that product more effectively then I'd like to create more
>> add-ons for Mathematica in the future...
>
> This product sounds very interesting, but does it work with V6.0 of
> Mathematica.

Yes, it works with Mathematica 6. This Add-On is designed to let users
extract the frequency content of a signal over time as easily as possible.
Time-frequency analysis has a wide range of applications and, IMHO, more
should be done to teach this at university level.

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/?u